This Internet Website Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between you and Kids Matter Inc. (“Kids Matter”) with principal offices at 1850 N Dr MLK Jr Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53212. Your use of the Kids Matter website (the “website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- You agree to read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. Use of the website signifies your unconditional agreement to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not access or otherwise use this website. Kids Matter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, from time to time, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time.
- The website, including the information, artwork, text, videos, graphics, images, pictures, audio and other materials (collectively known as the “Content”) contained thereon, is protected by one or more copyrights pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. You will abide by any and all copyright notices, trademark notices, ownership information or restrictions contained in any Content on the website. You may download and make copies of the Content and other downloadable items displayed on this website, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content and credit Kids Matter for the creation of the Content. Copying or storing of any Content on the website for reproduction, redistribution or publication to third parties for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Kids Matter.
- Kids Matter, at its sole discretion, may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any website feature, forms, database or Content. Kids Matter may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
- Kids Matter may gather, process and use information and materials received from you (e.g., name, physical address, e-mail address) or collected through your use of the website for any lawful reason or purpose. You agree that you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the website any materials which:
i. restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website;
ii. are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
iii. constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or governmental regulation;
iv. violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
v. contain a virus or other harmful or destructive elements;
vi. contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
vii. contain advertising of any kind; or
constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
You acknowledge that communications involving the website are not confidential and that communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting communications to Kids Matter, no attorney-client relationship, actual or implied, or any confidential, fiduciary, or other relationship is created between you and Kids Matter.
- The website may contain links to the other World Wide Web Internet sites and resources operated and controlled by parties other than Kids Matter. Links to and from the website to such third party sites do not imply or constitute an endorsement by Kids Matter of any third party material or contents and Kids Matter does not assume any responsibility or liability for said third party material or contents.
- Kids Matter welcomes links to any part of the website from other nonprofits, government agencies, and others who seek to further the purpose of Kids Matter. Kids Matter reserves the right at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel and revoke any permission it may give to link to the website, with or without cause, without notice and without any liability. No link may present or display a product or activity in a way that states or implies Kids Matter’s endorsement; display or use a link in manner that causes the website or any portion of its content to display within a frame, be associated with any advertising or sponsorship or otherwise incorporate the website contents into a third-party website;
i. alter, block or otherwise prevent the display of any content of the website; or
ii. link to any website that contains obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious content. Strictly for the purposes of linking to the website, you are granted non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to use our name solely for the purposes of creating and describing the link.
- Kids Matter makes every effort to provide accurate information and includes dates of creation of the Content. At the same time, laws and government policies are subject to change. Kids Matter may publish opinion or other pieces on the website which are entirely the opinion of the author. Kids Matter does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. The website has been prepared for general information purposes only and is not legal advice and is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. The law may vary from state to state and information on the website may not be accurate in your state or jurisdiction. The Kids Matter website, including all content, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed through the Web Site, is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Kids Matter makes no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on the website of the materials, or information accessed through the website, for any links to third party websites. Kids Matter shall not be liable for the use of the website, or any third party website accessed through the website, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. You hereby agree and consent that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be an appropriate state or federal court located in the State of Wisconsin.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Kids Matter and you with respect to your use of and access to the website. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give legal effect to the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. In the event that Kids Matter prevails in any legal action to enforce any of its rights against you, you will reimburse Kids Matter for all cost and reasonable attorneys’ fees in pursuing such action.